Transaction data will be updated once monthly. By the 10th of the following month, you will be able to see transaction credits earned from the prior month.
* New user? Set up your profile by clicking Retailer Registration
- If you recently signed up as a retailer with JPMorgan, you can setup your profile after the 10th of the month following your enrollment.
- If you are an EBT retailer, you must have your FNS number and location ID
- If you are a WIC retailer or Child Care provider, you must have your Program ID and location ID
You can find your location ID (Loc ID) on your POS terminal sticker, or on a receipt printed from your POS terminal:
- If your merchant terminal ID starts with a letter, then your location ID (Loc ID) is the letter plus the first 6 numbers of your terminal ID. For example - if your merchant terminal ID is A123456003, then your location ID is A123456.
- If your merchant terminal ID is all numeric, your location ID (LOC ID) is the first 6 numbers only. For example - if your merchant terminal ID is 754123001, then your location ID is 754123.
- If your merchant terminal ID starts with JP, your location ID (LOC ID) is the third through the eighth numbers only. For example - if your merchant terminal ID is JP12754123001, then your location ID is 754123.
- If you are the supply administrator for more than one store location, you can register each store under one user account, once you've successfully registered one location. Simply select "Add Location" below and log into your user account to begin.
- If you have multiple locations for which you already have separate registered user accounts, and would like to display all location information under one user account, use the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page and fill out an inquiry form; or you may call 1-855-HTI-4-EBT for live assistance. Live assistance is available Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) 6am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time.